Saturday, May 06, 2006

Being 40 is NOT all thats cracked up to be!

I am cranky!

I am moody!

I have muscle pains!

I am 40 today!

damn that number crept up on me in a hurry. I remember turning 18 just yesterday! And here i am 40 today. WOW!!!!!!

ok so i dont look it (so i have been told) but today....today i feel it! Maybe its the lack of sleep due to the babysitting Robbie thing we are doing (see other blog) or maybe its just: 40! FOUR ZERO! the big 4-0!

It really doesnt help when your wife runs around the house jumping up and down going 40, 40 , 40, 40 all day. Or makes references to wheelchairs, pension plans and/or something about being a fart!

I am 40 today!

We had a wonderful dinner with some friends at an up-scale Italian restaurant. Private wine room and all. It was excellent. Lots of GREAT food, GREAT friends and some very nice presents .
All i was missing were my dad - GOD rest his soul - my brother and my best friends, Mark and Amit (with wifes of course!) and it would have been PERFECT.

I am 40 today!

I am really not 40 today. I am 20! Its just that my evil twin turned 20, too and that makes us 40! I think i have to have a talk with myself about that!

I am 40 Today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!!!

No comments: