Friday, October 30, 2009

Ending a relationship

There come a time in one's life when the most difficult decision become even more difficult when it involves those you love.

This decision is not a spur-of-the-moment decision but a well thought out, beat-yourself-up-over-and-over, heart wrenching decision that shouldn't have to be but needs to be made nonetheless.

Such a decision has been made.


My wife and I have decided to separate.


I will not go into details on this blog as this is, with all due respect to all of you who read our blogs and are our friends, a private matter that belongs to us, not the world. Lets just say that it has been a long time coming and has been a decision that is best for our daughter and us.


Especially our daughter.


We have decided that the best way to separate is amicably and as friends. After all we shared the same life for the last 7 years. The baby will continue to enjoy both our love to the fullest although both Baby and I will have to get used to the fact we wont see each other every day.


For now I will continue our other blog, though I wont be as frequent as I would like to. I will continue to haunt my wife for updates, pictures and anything else I will miss while not around my fdaughter and of course I will have my time with her too - lots of it (part of the deal!)


Please do not feel sorry for us. As I mentioned, it was a long time coming.

We are of excellent health, love our daughter and each other. So no need to feel sorry for us.


Shalom (Peace)

No comments: