Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Finding Time to write - or the lack of, really!!!

DEAR BLOG,

I have been neglecting you while writing my daughters. That is wrong. For the 3 people that look at my ranting (you know who you are) but also for me and of course for you, my faithful companion for a few years now.

Writing and my photography have always been the 2 most prominent stress relievers of my life. More the photography really but I still love writing. So maybe, just maybe I remember that you exist, at least once in a while :-0

OK - I just had a "Secrets of the YA-YA sisterhood" moment and have to admit I like it. As I said, I like writing and miss it. But life come in between what you love and what needs doing and what you love must take a step back.

Over the last 9 months or so since last I wrote anything substantial my life has turned upsy-turvy in a way I would never have thought possible. I separated from my wife, lost my job, decided to go the self-employment/entrepreneur route, met someone I "kinda like a lot" **wink**", and rediscovered my love for life.

So here we go, a new start in my blogger life. I will try and write one entry a week at least. Lets see where that leads us!!!!

Shalom


1 comment:

Mon said...

too bad i dont have a job and income yet cuase Id love you to take some pictures of sydney and get some practice lol