Thursday, March 09, 2006

Finally a Decision :-)

well, i finally made the decision about what to do with my blog. I used to be a reporter for local newspapers, so why not try and do something similar! This time though I am going to give me a promotion: EDITOR! wow - i wonder if i can give me the salary of an editor too!!

Since i am hesitant to put toooo much private stuff on here (ie: this is NOT my diary - and until i figure out how to post "private" blogs that my friends can read ~~~~ waving at Jan ~~~~ i wont post private stuff) i am just going to sound off, bitch, whine, rant, poetically trash and politically incorrectly write about anything i feel needs to be said.

This includes anything from "why the hell dont the Canucks pull a damn trade and get rid of Bert already" to "the Yanks condemn all terrorism, hunt terrorists where they can find (and NOT find) them, treat every little Joe like shit at airports and border crossings, yet when an openly terrorist organisation becomes head of state (ie: HAMAS in Palestine) they keep shipping them financial aid and barely wiggle their fingers at them??? (newsflash to G.W.: i am sure the 12178343th combat team doesnt have war experience yet - time for an invasion!!!)

well...let the fun begin. I hope people wont be too offended by any language i may use, any words i will put to blog and/or my strong opinions who vary from "man, someone should have said that years ago" to "man, are you a dumb fucking idiot??"

i dont care which way those that read my blog lean - its my opinion and you damn well better like it!!

cheers until the next rant!

No comments: